Graphics

Discuss anything about UFL or The UFL Manager.

Moderators: JoeMontana, Benjamin

a23b12

Graphics

Post by a23b12 »

Hey, I'm new here and just wanted to put this out there.

I've been wanting a chance to work on the UFL, but have no VB6 experience. So... being a graphic designer I would love to get a chance to put some graphics into the game. Anything that is wanted, I can do my best to put it together. Maybe a UFL and/or UFL Manager logo? Or maybe some team logos? Anything I can do graphic wise, I would gladly do my best to help out. I also can do websites. I'm not good with HTML, but I can design webpages in a program called Web-page Maker. I also know how to use photoshop pretty well, and can do some pretty nice banners.

So if you're interested (Ben) let me know.

My email is a23b12@aol.com. Just note that you are looking for some graphics in the email title (cause I delete anything that looks like spam, lol).

Thanks,
-Robert
Benjamin
Site Admin

Re: Graphics

Post by Benjamin »

a23b12 wrote:Hey, I'm new here and just wanted to put this out there.

I've been wanting a chance to work on the UFL, but have no VB6 experience. So... being a graphic designer I would love to get a chance to put some graphics into the game. Anything that is wanted, I can do my best to put it together. Maybe a UFL and/or UFL Manager logo? Or maybe some team logos? Anything I can do graphic wise, I would gladly do my best to help out. I also can do websites. I'm not good with HTML, but I can design webpages in a program called Web-page Maker. I also know how to use photoshop pretty well, and can do some pretty nice banners.

So if you're interested (Ben) let me know.

My email is a23b12@aol.com. Just note that you are looking for some graphics in the email title (cause I delete anything that looks like spam, lol).

Thanks,
-Robert
UFL does not currently have any built-in support for team graphics, etc. But if you wanted to make a new UFL icon and UFL logo, I could integrate those into the game.