Having a small issue...

Discuss anything about UFL or The UFL Manager.

Moderators: JoeMontana, Benjamin

Riddle

Having a small issue...

Post by Riddle »

I just got UFL a few days ago, going into my 3rd season, and am loving it.

(I love creating custom leagues, and friends and I use to do it with Madden until they ported it over to the 360 and messed up all of the custom league fun for me)

Anyway, was talking to one of my friends and was going to edit a player in my League to fit the HB he always creates on Football games. But when I did so, and error message popped up and UFL crashed.

The error message reads:
Run-time error: '13':
Type mismatch

Its allowing me to edit everything else, just not players. It did this to me toward the end of my last season when I wanted to edit the names of some of my defense men, but only did so if I was trying to edit those who weren't in the number 1 slot. So no clue whats happening, I made some changes to multiple players (random names and such, I and my friends have used for our player names in the past) when I first created my league and didn't have any issue, so I'm unsure of whats going on.

Any advice, help, or replies in general will be much appreciated.
Thank you,
Riddle.
4einc

Re: Having a small issue...

Post by 4einc »

post up the info of the player being created... I'll have a look at it and see what I can come up with...

- Shane -
Benjamin
Site Admin

Post by Benjamin »

Riddle, unfortunately UFL 2.3 is buggy when it comes to editing players. That's one of the many reasons why we're looking for a programmer. If you are interested, I can post UFL 2.2 for you to download. UFL 2.2 does not crash when editing players as far as I remember.
Benjamin
Site Admin

Post by Benjamin »

This issue is now fixed in UFL 2.5.