Hello Ben.... Hook Me Up With The Source

Discuss anything about UFL or The UFL Manager.

Moderators: JoeMontana, Benjamin

4einc

Hello Ben.... Hook Me Up With The Source

Post by 4einc »

So I went out and dropped some coin on getting my hands on VB6... I want the source... I may not know shit about coding but quite honestly I've been looking for a project and you know I've been playing UFL for a while (despite what the site shows) since I'm in idiot and never back shit up in the past...
Besides what harm can come from me lookin at it ?... You've had many people who claim they know VB6 and the stuff hasn't gone anywhere... I also sent you an email with this message in it since I know your busy...
So please hook me up with the source... besides if I can figure it out... the shit will get done with things and we'll continue to move forward... my email is: 4everinc@gmail.com

So hook me up
- Shane -
Benjamin
Site Admin

Re: Hello Ben.... Hook Me Up With The Source

Post by Benjamin »

Have you had any luck with the source code, Shane?
4einc

Post by 4einc »

I would say "unfortunately" or "sadly" no but lets face it anyone who read this knew full well I had no experience in the field of VB6 so the answer is no I have not had any luck I have not done anythin with it.. but I wanted to take the chance on it in hopes of figuring it out as many people make it sound easy... but it truly isn't... I still think you should O/S it in hopes of it getting worked on but i know that wont happen... but hopefully someone will beable to change stuff up as I think this spells the end of 4EFFL
Benjamin
Site Admin

Post by Benjamin »

4einc wrote:I would say "unfortunately" or "sadly" no but lets face it anyone who read this knew full well I had no experience in the field of VB6 so the answer is no I have not had any luck I have not done anythin with it.. but I wanted to take the chance on it in hopes of figuring it out as many people make it sound easy... but it truly isn't... I still think you should O/S it in hopes of it getting worked on but i know that wont happen... but hopefully someone will beable to change stuff up as I think this spells the end of 4EFFL
Yeah it's definitely not easy. Thanks for trying though!
a23b12

Post by a23b12 »

Hey Ben, I just recently took some classes on video game programming at a local college and was wondering if I could take a look at the source. I have an old version of VB (VB6) but from what I've been reading on these posts is thats what's been used anyways.

So I could get that source, that'd be great. Also I'm still trying to work on some logos for the UFL and UFL Manager been really busy lately though (well since the last time I posted here).
a23b12

Post by a23b12 »

You can email it to oiflwebmaster@yahoo.com

If you choose to give it to me.
Benjamin
Site Admin

Post by Benjamin »

a23b12, I have emailed you the source code. Please let me know if there's anything you can do!