Super-league.org needs coaches

Discuss anything about UFL or The UFL Manager.

Moderators: JoeMontana, Benjamin

Nugget699

Super-league.org needs coaches

Post by Nugget699 »

Howdy all, My name is Ian and I have just started a new PBeM league called the Super League, using this brilliant UFL software.

Unlike the CFA, which puts in control as coach AND General Manager, in the Super League you are just the coach. Lets throw in a twist, you don't pick a team and play with them until you lose interest, the teams come to you! They will offer you contracts with varying degrees of requirements and contract length. These can be as simple as winning at least 1 game a year, to as difficult as winning the Championship Game. Some teams will offer you long contracts, others will be less patient and you may even find yourself with the sack before the season is through! But don't worry, as other teams will always come along and be interested in your services. Unless you really are an awful coach.

The league is kicking off this weekend (without any human controlled teams), but you can join at any time through the season. Check out the website (super-league.org) and read the "About" section to see if the league interests you. Check out the History page, as well as the individual city pages which you can view from the "Teams" page. Then simply follow the instructions to join and you will be a fully fledged coach!

Hope to see you all on board.

Regards,
Ian

super-league.org
Nugget699

Re: Super-league.org needs coaches

Post by Nugget699 »

It's like rush hour in here :D
Benjamin
Site Admin

Re: Super-league.org needs coaches

Post by Benjamin »

Nugget699 wrote:It's like rush hour in here :D
Yes it can be a bit slow in here, but I do still check this forum regularly. My replies seem to be less frequent though. :) Has any progress been made with your league?