4EFFL

Discuss anything about UFL or The UFL Manager.

Moderators: JoeMontana, Benjamin

4einc

4EFFL

Post by 4einc »

Well I know many people who know about this game check out my league 4EFFL (http://4effl.info) although it's sad to say that right now 4EFFL is being placed on hold, as it started off slow but proceeded to rapidly grow to a alarming rate, we now have 40 teams although UFL only allows a 32 team max, at one point we did start a expansion league called 4EFFL 2 but with not having so much time anymore we're forced to either do one league or no leagues... So at this time 4EFFL is on hold we're not sure for how long but hopefully someone will come along and work on the game instead of talking about it, hyping people up and doing nothing about it....
Benjamin
Site Admin

Re: 4EFFL

Post by Benjamin »

I want UFL to be updated as much as anyone. We have had a few people look at the code, but other than Bjorn (who did a wonderful job with the 2.3 update), no one has committed to performing updates to UFL. It is not a simple piece of software. It is extremely complex. It would take someone with a lot of programming and football knowledge to perform major updates to UFL. I have some VB6 knowledge, but not nearly enough to even think about working on UFL. I am hopeful that in the future someone with the knowledge and free time will come along and perform some updates on UFL. As for right now, UFL is an incredible game as it is and I will be more than happy with it until someone comes along to update it.