Sim Seasons Faster and Bowl Game

Discuss anything about UFL or The UFL Manager.

Moderators: JoeMontana, Benjamin

canadianfootball

Sim Seasons Faster and Bowl Game

Post by canadianfootball »

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could sim all the way up to the Playoffs or do you have to sim one game at a time. I also wanted to know if you are able to change the name of the Super Bowl Esque championship to something else. By the way, how come New Season is in gray and not in black like the other options on the menu?
4einc

Re: Sim Seasons Faster and Bowl Game

Post by 4einc »

Welcome to the forum

1) the game you have to sim one game at a time.. I'm sure many will agree that it is a pain but it's the way things were designed
2) There is no way to change the name of the Super Bowl...

I wish I could answer your 3rd question but I think it's just simply a mistake with the color code that one of the editors did. I would say things will get updated but the game hasn't been in a long time.

Shane
Benjamin
Site Admin

Re: Sim Seasons Faster and Bowl Game

Post by Benjamin »

canadianfootball wrote:Hey guys, I was wondering if you could sim all the way up to the Playoffs or do you have to sim one game at a time. I also wanted to know if you are able to change the name of the Super Bowl Esque championship to something else. By the way, how come New Season is in gray and not in black like the other options on the menu?
canadianfootball, it's great to have you here! I hope that you are still enjoying UFL. I'm sorry about the lack of posts and updates. I tend to do them in bursts instead of a steady stream. :) Please feel free to email me anytime at pfdogs@gmail.com if you have any questions that you want answered quickly.

Here are some more answers to your questions:

1. I will be releasing a new version of The UFL Manager within a few days, and this new version will contain an Auto Sim feature that will allow you to simulate large batches of UFL games (up to a complete regular season).

2. The name of the Stellar Bowl cannot be changed. I normally just recommend to create your own championships list that contains your unique name.

3. The New Season button will be greyed out until you have completed your league's entire regular season and postseason. After that you are able to click the New Season button to advance to the next season.