Frequently Asked Questions

Discuss anything about UFL or The UFL Manager.

Moderators: JoeMontana, Benjamin

Benjamin
Site Admin

Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Benjamin »

*Updated on 10/7/2019*

This is the official topic for Frequently Asked Questions about UFL And The UFL Manager.

Q: Can I change the name of the Stellar Bowl?
A: No, the name of the Stellar Bowl cannot be changed. This issue is on the UFL Wishlist.

Q: Can I play UFL against another person over the internet?
A: UFL does not natively support any network or internet play, but it's certainly possible to do using a screen sharing application such as AnyDesk or TeamViewer.

Q: Can I simulate more than one game at a time?
A: Yes, The UFL Manager's Auto Sim feature was designed for this purpose.

Q: Is there a limit on how many seasons that can be played?
A: That is still unknown. It can go into the thousands at least, but probably more.

Q: Why can't I change the installation directory of UFL And The UFL Manager?
A: UFL And The UFL Manager must be installed into C:\UFL. This is by design.

Q: Why is the New Season button disabled on the Look At Statistics window?
A: The New Season button will be disabled until you have completed your league's entire regular season and postseason. At that time, you will be able to click the New Season button to advance to the next season.

Q: Why should I download a text-based football simulator?
A: Simply put: FUN. UFL has been around for a long time, but it is still blast to play. Coaching your team through the seasons is so much fun, and even watching Computer vs. Computer games is entertaining. UFL is one of the best football simulators of all time, and in my opinion, the best. There are no fancy graphics in UFL, but there is a lot of football and a lot of fun!